We want every member of the school community to feel valued and respected, and for everyone to be treated fairly.
We are a caring community, whose values are built on mutual trust and respect. The school’s Behaviour Policy is designed to support the way in which the members of the school can live and work together in a supportive way.
We aim to:
- To teach children to think about their behaviour and to learn self- control.
- To give children the chance to make decisions about their work and play so they can learn about responsibility and independence.
- To teach children to be polite and fair.
- To teach children to respect other people, including their property, beliefs and feelings, essentially, to respect difference.
- To praise and reward good work, behaviour and attitudes.
- To involve parents in all aspects of school life, including their children’s behaviour.